Want to join an awesome team?
The Cafe at Ballyseedy, Tralee are looking for enthusiastic & energetic people to join our restaurant.
Food & beverage assistants, kitchen porters & cashiers are all required.
Please send your cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Café at Ballyseedy is set in an award winning five star Garden Centre.
We are currently seeking a day time Chef to join a strong team.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Chef to work full time, regular hours, with no split shifts, late nights or seasonal work in a high quality, busy Café .
The Chef is responsible for preparing all products and maintaining the kitchen area. The Chef fulfils any other duties the Management assigns and represents the Café at Ballyseedy in a professional manner.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 3+ years experience working in a high volume, high quality kitchen
- Experience of working on the hot plate, salads and baking
- Must have valid HAACP and Manual Handling training.
- Must be able to work as part of a team as well as have own initiative.
- Receiving and recording deliveries.
- Ensure that service from the kitchen is efficient
- Well-organised and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Please send your CV, short cover letter along with photographs of your work.