Want to join an awesome team?
We are always looking for the best people to join us at Ballyseedy and have a number of positions currently available. We are looking for enthusiastic & energetic people who want to be part of our ever growing team to join our restaurants and cafes in Tralee, Limerick & Cork.
Chefs, cooks, bakers, food & beverage assistants, kitchen porters & front of house staff are all required in Raheen,Limerick and Midleton & Carrigaline, Cork.
Please send your cv by email to: email@example.com
We are seeking a qualified, experienced Sous Chef to assist with leading the kitchen team.
The following is an outline of duties only and we require the Sous Chef to be flexible at all times both in their duties and hours of work in line with the needs of the business.
Requirements, Qualifications & Physical Demands:
- A professional culinary qualification, e.g. BA in Culinary Arts.
- 2 years + experience of working in a fast paced high end kitchen.
- Must have HAACP training.
- Required to be flexible in the role and duties.
- Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, evenings and special events as needed.
- Well-organised and detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Maintains the highest quality, consistent product standard.
- Ensuring you and the kitchen team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety.
- Preparation of food and customer orders.
- Ensuring food is presented at a high level at all times.
- Develops an understanding of the products on offer particularly in relation to food intolerances and allergies and share that with staff.
- Efficiently prepares food.
- Restocks salad, sandwich and dessert counters regularly throughout the day.
- Maintain a clean and tidy environment at all times.
- Routinely cleans the kitchen and storage areas and equipment, etc. as set out in the daily/weekly checklists.
- Have an organised approach to the working day.
- Reports potential safety hazards to Management.
- Reports all employee accidents to Management.
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
- Informs Management on duty of any operational inconsistencies.
- Answers telephone in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Communicates with colleagues to ensure an overall efficient and friendly service.
- Follows policies and procedures as set out the Staff Handbook and as developed.
Please send your CV, short cover letter along with photographs of your work. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org